Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fixed Gear Addis Ababa by Josh Estey


I was just about to go to my shop today when a notification tone beeps from my phone. Once again, Josh Estey surprised me with his latest concoction! Here's a couple words from the man himself:

"Special limited time offer! Money back guarantee! If you watch my latest bike video installment and feel I wasted 8 minutes of your life, I'll happily refund you the difference. So you have nothing to lose, watch it now! Tell your friends, your neighbors and your frenemies to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

n'joy,
josh


(And please excuse the blown out audio on the last piece to camera….I can't always be perfect)"

That gnarly climb on a 51/17T? Nasty. Oh, as a bipedal creature we're supposed to live by-pedal, after all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment